"Open in Grazing" Bookmarklet
The "Open in Grazing" bookmarklet for iPad Safari allows you to send the current page in Safari to Grazing. So, for example, if another app opens a link in Safari, you can click the bookmarklet to open it Grazing for further browsing.
Note: With iOS 8, it's easier to use the "Open in Grazing" extension from the Safari Share menu.
If you are currently syncing your Safari bookmarks between your computer and your iPad, the bookmarklet is easily installed. If you aren't syncing, the bookmarklet can still be installed but is unfortunately a bit more complicated.
If you are syncing Safari bookmarks with your computer, do this:
- Open this (current) page in Safari on your computer.
- In Grazing, you can use Grazing Push to send it to yourself.
- Drag this link to your bookmarks bar:
- Done! After you synchronize, just click the Open in Grazing bookmarklet in Safari to send the current page to Grazing.
Otherwise, do this:
- Open this page in Safari on your iPad.
- If you are reading this Grazing, click here to open it in Safari.
- First, follow the below instructions to select all the text in this box and copy it to the clipboard:
- Tap inside. The keyboard will appear.
- Tap and hold for the magnifying glass, then release. Select/Select All/Paste will appear.
- Tap Select All. Cut/Copy/Paste will appear.
- Tap Copy.
- Add a bookmark by tapping the + toolbar button and selecting Add Bookmark.
- A bookmark for this web page will appear, titled Open in Grazing. Save it by tapping Save.
- Tap the bookmarks toolbar button, and select Edit in the top right of the popover. The menu will change into Edit mode.
- With the bookmarks list now in Edit mode, tap the new Open in Grazing bookmark you just created.
- Tap the Address field (the second field). Tap the X button to clear it, then tap-and-hold to reveal the Paste menu. Select Paste.
- Done! Clicking the new Open in Grazing bookmarklet should open the current page in Grazing.